CreateInstall FREE is free installer for computer users of any level.
The program has neither complicated settings nor many options.
Nevertheless, it has all the basic features that you may need in 95% of
installation packages. Let us take two example of how the program can
Creating a self-extracting archive. Suppose you need to send
large amounts of data or documentation to your customers regularly. It
is much easier to send one EXE file to the user to be able to run it
and to specify the installation path than to make the customer perform
the additional operations of unpacking archives or copying files.
Creating a commercial installation package. CreateInstall FREE would be perfect for creating commercial installation packages. Your installation package can
• offer the user to read the license agreement and the Readme file, and to specify the
• unpack and/or copy the necessary files.
• save various values to the Registry and to the INI files.
• register ActiveX files and fonts.
• create shortcuts in any locations.
• include Visual Basic and DAO run-time files.
• create the uninstall tool.
• start additional programs.
In addition, you can
• use your own icons, logos and images in the dialog boxes of your installation packages.
• Automate creating installation packages due to the possibility of running CreateInstall FREE from the command line.
• Choose among two compression algorithms. PPMD
will perfectly compress your data, but it will take more time to unpack
it. The default compression is slightly better than ZIP compression and
ensures the data will be unpacked quickly.
As you can see, CreateInstall FREE can be used for various purposes and
at the same time it is one of the simplest and easiest to use
installers. If you need new features in the future, you can always
upgrade to the commercial CreateInstall that will convert your projects.
Description From JCDiaz.Net
CreateInstall Free will give you
an excellent deployment solution for software development authors even
if you are just looking for a simple, once off, box standard
The resulting "setup.exe" installation file, is very simple to
generate, and the combined compressed resulting file carry's a tiny
overhead which is also very portable across the windows range of
| More Screen Shots|
For comments, questions or suggestions