PDFCreator is a tool to create PDF
files from nearly any Windows application. With PDFCreator, you can create
PDFs from any program that is able to print, encrypt PDFs and protect them
from being opened or printed, send generated files via e-mail, create more
than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, and EPS, and autosave files to
folders and filenames based on tags like username, computer name, date, and
time, merge multiple files into one PDF. PDFCreator also runs on terminal
servers without problems.
What's new in this version: Version 1.7.1 added new functions to
pdfforge.dll and fixed bugs in pdfforge.dll in the function MergePDFFiles
and printing after saving was not working anymore.
Description From JCDiaz.Net
PDFCreator lets you easily create PDF
documents from Windows applications - for free!
PDFCreator works as a virtual printer that, instead of sending your
documents to a physical device that prints them onto paper, sends them to a
virtual driver that converts them to PDF. You can then do most things you
normally would with a PDF - print it, email it or more!
This means that PDFCreator lets you not only create PDF documents from
scratch, but also convert any existing file to PDF. Plus you obtain perfect,
professional-looking documents, without any watermarks or embedded ads.
PDFCreator features some configuration settings, but you don't really need
to tweak them in order to get it running. Simply open the file you want to
convert, select the Print option and you're done!
PDFCreator helps you create PDF documents from any Windows application in a
very easy way.
1. Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
2. Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed
3. Send generated files via eMail
4. Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
5. AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like
Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
6. Merge multiple files into one PDF
7. Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
8. Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without
9. And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is
Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
For comments, questions or suggestions